- Auckland Arts Festival: This annual festival is one of the largest in New Zealand and showcases the best in local and international talent.
- Wellington International Jazz Festival: This annual event is a must for any jazz lover.
- Christchurch Art Gallery Te Puna o Waiwhetu: This gallery hosts a range of exhibitions throughout the year, as well as plenty of events and workshops.
- Nelson Mandela Day: This day celebrates the life and legacy of Nelson Mandela. It is held on 18 July each year.
- Matariki: This Maori festival is held to celebrate the start of the Maori new year. It occurs around late May or early June each year
- New Zealanders are very relaxed and laid-back. They’re also known for their sense of humour.
- New Zealanders are very hospitable and welcoming. They will go out of their way to help you if you need it.
- New Zealanders are passionate about their sports, especially rugby and cricket.
- New Zealanders love the outdoors. They often take advantage of the beautiful scenery by going hiking, camping, or fishing.
- New Zealanders are proud of their country and its culture. They are also very protective of the environment.
How's the Nightlife?
Have All the Fun You Want While You Are Here - If You Face Any Immigration Issues Then We are Here to Help!
Get in touch with us for all your immigration needs! We are here to help you every step of the way. NZIH is a licensed immigration advisory firm based out of Auckland, we provide expert immigration advice and assistance to individuals, families and businesses across New Zealand. Our team of experienced consultants can help you with all aspects of your immigration journey, from visa applications to finding a job in New Zealand.