If you are not sure, you can book a time now for a consultation with a licensed immigration adviser from NZ Immigration Help to seek the best option regarding your visa application.
What if you have Serious Character Issues that need a Special Direction?
- Past conviction where you were sentenced to 5 years or more of imprisonment
- Conviction in the past 10 years where you were sentenced for 12 months or more
- A prohibition from coming to New Zealand
- Deportation, exclusion or removal from a country
- Likelihood of you committing an offense for which you could be imprisoned in New Zealand
- Risk of you being a threat to security, public order or public interest
We have helped a lot of clients with Special Directions. Call us or book a time now for a consultation with a licensed immigration adviser from NZ Immigration Help to discuss your Special Direction needs.
What if you have Character Issues that need a Character Waiver?
- Withholding, or providing misleading or false information on your own or someone else’s visa application
- Conviction for citizenship, immigration or passport related laws in a country
- Conviction for dishonesty, sexual crimes, prohibited drugs or violence
- Any kind of conviction that lead to imprisonment
If you are not sure, you can book a time now for a consultation with a licensed immigration adviser from NZ Immigration Help to discuss your case.
Where can you find help regarding Character Issues and applying for a Character Waiver or Special Direction?
We, at NZ Immigration Help, have been helping our clients get Character Waivers and Special Directions for many years.
We offer a consultation and answer all your questions patiently. Our goal is to be completely transparent about your options and the chances of your success.