Immigration Issues

Immigration New Zealand issues a PPI (Potentially Prejudicial Information) letter to identify information that may impact your visa application negatively.
You need to furnish a Character Waiver or get a Special Direction to take care of certain Character Issues to obtain your visa from Immigration New Zealand.
If you do not meet New Zealand’s ASH (Acceptable Standard of Health), you need to file a Second Opinion or Medical Waiver to take care of your Medical Issues.
If you have overstayed the visa term in New Zealand and want to prevent deportation, you need to file a Section 61 Request to make your stay lawful again.
If Immigration New Zealand has denied your visa application, you can file an Immigration Appeal with Immigration and Protection Tribunal (IPT) to overturn the decision.
If you do not qualify under the INZ immigration framework, get a Special Direction granted by the Minister to waive the conditions blocking your application.
Raise a formal Complaint in INZ’s Complaints and Feedback system for grievances regarding its staff, services, administrative processes, tools or products.
Received a Deportation Liability Notice (DLN) from Immigration New Zealand? File a Deportation Appeal with the Immigration and Protection Tribunal (IPT).
No one wants to make mistakes on their visa application or during their stay in New Zealand and risk visa denial or deportation. However, it is common to falter as you navigate the complex maze of immigration laws, policies and procedures laid down by Immigration New Zealand.
The sheer volume of supporting documents and checklists to be prepared, legal compliances to be followed, combined with personal circumstances may lead to immigration issues that need expert guidance to resolve. Irrespective of the reasons why you have landed in an immigration issue, you can count on NZ Immigration Help for the best advice.

Do you want to discuss your case with our licensed immigration advisers?

Book a Consultation Now

Immigration Adviser Auckland
Scroll to Top