We, at NZ Immigration Help, have a lot of experience in helping our clients apply for various kinds of visas by directly approaching the Minister of Immigration and getting special directions issued, resulting in a favourable response to their visa application with Immigration New Zealand. Book time with us for a consultation to discuss your case and evaluate your chances of success for the grant of a special direction.
How do you know if you are eligible for the grant of a special direction by the Minister?
This makes it critical that you present your case in the most professional and compelling manner, with all supporting documents. You may not get another chance. Book a consultation time slot with us to seek the best professional immigration advice regarding your special direction request.
Under what circumstances can you apply for special directions?
Special directions can be applied in various circumstances, some of which are:
- Granting permission to enter New Zealand or allowing individuals to acquire a visa in cases where they have been prohibited from availing these benefits
- Issuing an invitation to an individual to apply for residency even when they have not tendered any expression of interest
- Referring a resident visa application to be processed by the Minister instead of an Immigration New Zealand officer
- Imposing, cancelling or varying a condition for a resident visa at the time of entry permission application
- Seeking a character waiver or medical waiver for a resident or temporary visa application
- Imposing, cancelling or varying any condition that applies to the grant of a temporary visa
- Exempting an individual from having to furnish the prescribed fee, or direct refunds of bonds or fee