New Zealand Permanent Resident Visa
Do you want to live in New Zealand indefinitely?
What are the Benefits of Having a New Zealand Permanent Resident Visa?
- Study, work, and live in New Zealand without any restrictions
- Avail social security benefits
- Take advantage of medical care at subsidized rates
- Travel from and to New Zealand without any time restrictions
- Add your partner and dependent children (under 24 years of age) in your permanent visa application, if they were included in the original residence application
- Sponsor your close and extended family for permanent resident visas, if they meet the residency and financial support requirements
- You can also apply for New Zealand citizenship after you have stayed in the country for several years. You will need to meet other criteria like basic English usage, good character, communication skills and a demonstrated intent of making the country your home.
Do not waste any more time – start working towards getting your New Zealand Permanent Resident Visa today. Book a consultation with our immigration experts at NZ Immigration Help to find out how you can realize your dream of getting a New Zealand PR visa.
What are the Criteria for a New Zealand Permanent Resident Visa?
- You will need to provide proof of your identity in the form of your original passport and/or a certified copy
- You will need to submit evidence of good character – police certificates may be required
- You must be holding a valid resident visa non-stop for the last 24 months, and it must not have expired within the last 3 months
- You must not be in breach of any conditions of your current resident visa
- You must be able to provide evidence of your commitment to living in New Zealand permanently – for instance, you have stayed in the country for more than 184 days every year in the last two years
- If you were a non-principal applicant when your original resident visa application was filed, you might not file for your permanent resident visa application before the principal applicant, unless there is a non-principal exception
Want to apply for a New Zealand Permanent Resident Visa but not sure if you qualify? Book a consultation with our team of Auckland based licensed immigration consultants to discuss your situation.
Can Non-Principal Applicants File for a New Zealand Permanent Resident Visa on Their Own?
What are the Processing Times for a New Zealand Permanent Resident Visa?
Our licensed immigration consultants have been helping our clients achieve timely success with their New Zealand Permanent Resident Visa applications for many years, even in the most complicated scenarios. Contact us now to book your paid consultation.