Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa
Do you have a full-time job offer from a New Zealand accredited employer?
If you have a full-time job offer from a New Zealand accredited employer to fulfil a skill they need, you may be eligible to apply for a Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa.
Who is a New Zealand Accredited Employer?
A New Zealand accredited employer is someone who:
- Has a regular need to recruit overseas skilled or talented workers; and
- Has pre-approval from Immigration New Zealand to hire skilled foreigners without doing a labour market test to determine if any New Zealanders are available for that work
Employers are accredited for 24 months at a time; they must reapply after this term.
It works well for everyone involved. The accredited employer does not have to go through the documentation process for every foreign hire, which simplifies the process of hiring an international worker substantially. You also get the support you need as your employer understands the complexities of immigration.
What is the Length of a Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa?
You can stay in New Zealand for 30 months on a Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa.
During this term, you can:
- Work for New Zealand accredited employer who offered you work
- Apply for New Zealand residence after working for 2 years with an accredited employer
Do not risk getting rejected by Immigration New Zealand due to any omissions in your Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa application. Let our experienced immigration experts help you put together a foolproof visa application to avoid rejection. Book your 100% free consultation slot now.
What are the Criteria for Obtaining a Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa?
You need to satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for a Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa:
- Provide proof of identity
- Provide evidence of good character – this includes police certificates from your country of citizenship and any country you have spent more than 5 years since turning 17
- Provide evidence of good health – a chest X-ray and a medical examination are required
- Prove good intention of meeting the terms of your Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa
- You must be less than 55 years old
- Provide a copy of your full -time job offer showing that it is originating from a New Zealand accredited employer
- The job offer must be for at least 2 years, current at the time of visa application, pay more than NZ$ 79,560 per year, be for work that aligns with your employer’s primary business and hold them responsible for your work
- You must carry New Zealand registration if needed for your occupation
You must not take any chances with preparing your application to satisfy the criteria laid down by Immigration New Zealand for obtaining a Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa. The immigration experts at NZ Immigration Help have been helping clients get approvals for their work visas for a long time. Book a 100% free consultation now to discuss your case.
What Conditions are Imposed on a New Zealand Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa?
To avoid any trouble with your visa situation, you should be aware of these conditions imposed on your Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa:
- You may not be allowed to enter New Zealand if you do not meet the good character requirements of Immigration New Zealand or if your situation has changed since the visa was approved
- You must arrive in New Zealand within 3 months of visa approval
- Once you enter New Zealand, you can enter and exit the country any number of times within the next 30 months
- During this time, you must be employed by the particular employer, in the exact location, and in the specific occupation identified in your employment offer that was submitted as part of your Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa application.
- If your employer loses accreditation after your work visa has been granted, you may work for another New Zealand accredited employer.
- You can also apply for a variation of conditions to work for a non-accredited employer if your employer loses the accredited status. You will need to make at least NZ$ 79,560 per year in your next employment for your application to be considered.
- You cannot make your partner and dependent children part of your visa application. They can, however, apply for their visas based on their relationship to you
- You can engage in studies for a maximum of 3 months within any 12 months
Any violation of visa terms will make it hard for you to pursue a New Zealand residency application and may even lead to deportation.
We have many years of experience helping our clients with their Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visas and the path to New Zealand residency. Book a 100% free consultation slot with one of our Auckland based immigration experts to discuss any concerns related to the terms of your Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa.
What is the Processing Time for a Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa?
Immigration New Zealand typically decides on a Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa application within 60 days.
Peculiar circumstances related to your character/health, incorrect documentation and lack of evidence can further delay your visa approval. NZ Immigration Help has been helping its clients get fast approvals for their Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa for many years.
We know the ins and outs of the process to get a timely approval for your Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa application. Book a 100% free consultation with us today to explore your best option.
What is the Cost of Obtaining a New Zealand Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa?
We are fully committed to helping our clients get their New Zealand Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa approval at an affordable rate.
We provide you with the most cost-effective solution without compromising quality. Book your 100% free consultation today and let our team of licensed immigration experts help you get your Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa approval at the lowest price.