Also, you may still be eligible for your temporary or resident visa, even if you do not meet the ASH requirements. You will need to support your response with well-documented evidence and excellent representation to receive a Health Waiver from Immigration New Zealand.
You must seek help from a qualified immigration expert in such cases. Book a time now for a consultation with a licensed immigration adviser from NZ Immigration Help to seek the best option regarding your visa application.
Can you be eligible for a second opinion for your health assessment?
This opens a window of opportunity for you to give your application another chance. It is not easy though, and you should not take the second opinion process lightly. Book a time now for a consultation with a licensed immigration adviser from NZ Immigration Help to find your best options to succeed in the second opinion.
What parameters decide if you qualify for a Health Waiver?
- Pharmaceuticals with high costs
- Residential care
- Disability services with high costs
- The extent of cost to health and special education services of New Zealand
- The length and circumstances of stay of any immediate family member(s) permanently and lawfully in New Zealand
- Significance of potential contribution to the country by the applicant
- Intended length of stay
What should you do if you need help with a Heath Waiver?
We offer a consultation and answer all your questions patiently. Our goal is to be completely transparent about your options and chances of your success.