The Skilled Migrant Category Resident Visa will recommence on 9 November 2022. The long-term direction of the Skilled Migrant Category is being reviewed and there may be changes to come.
Invitations to Apply
You will need to supply these documents
- a photo of yourself and of each person included in your application
- a copy of your passport and a copy for each person included in this application. Include the page with the photo and details on it.
- police certificates for you and any family member 17 years or older. Include certificates for any country you or your family member have lived in for more than 12 months and any country where you hold citizenship.
You may also need to supply
- your EOI
- employment documents
- evidence of your qualifications or your partner’s qualifications
- skilled work experience documentation for you and your partner
- a timeline and supporting evidence of your relationship with your partner
- proof of relationship, such as a birth certificate, for any dependent children you have included in this application.
- a completed Employer Supplementary form (INZ1235).
- a completed Resident Visa Declaration form (INZ1242) if someone helped you complete this form or if you are including a partner or children who are over 18 years old in your application.
- a completed Additional Dependants for Residence in New Zealand form (INZ1001).
After 18 January 2022, selections will occur monthly on the third Wednesday of each month; only those with at least180 points will still have a chance at that time.
It would be best if you let our experts handle the documentation, do book a consultation with us to discuss it.